Open Enrollment begins April 1st!
If you are interested in enrolling your student please carefully read our Admission Process below.
Below is an outline of NGCA Application Process
Our open enrollment process begins April 1st and continues through the summer. Although late applications will be considered, we anticipate classes to fill up rapidly. We encourage you to return all application materials to us as soon as possible. Our application fee is $50.00 per student or $100 per family.
Prior to admissions a tour of the Academy is required. To arrange a tour, the prospective family should call the office as tours are conducted by appointment only. Tours give the prospective family an overview of Christian education, the facilities, and curriculum. If you have any questions throughout the process or would like to set an appointment to day to visit our school, please contact our Administrative Assistant, Alicia Nelson at 706.634.6422 or by email at email@example.com.
Our enrollment process is outlined below:
- Complete the New Student Application. These can be obtained by clicking the previous link or from the school office located at 191 Harold Pritchett Rd, Ellijay GA 30540. The application includes two recommendation forms (Pastor Recommendation and Teacher Recommendation), which are to be forwarded to the appropriate reference by you and returned confidentially to the school by the reference. A separate application packet must be filled out for each child applying for admissions.
- Submit the Application and the Application Fee to NGCA. Then forward the “Authorization for Release of Records” to the last school attended.
Applications are required to include the following:
- Signed Parent Conduct and Cooperation Agreement (Included in the New Student Application)
- Signed Financial Agreement (Included in the New Student Application)
- Report Card for the previous year of school, if possible include the previous 2 years. (Grades 1-12)
- Previous Standardized Test Results (Grades 1-12)
- Copies of any special test results for learning differences or giftedness
- If you have been home schooling, please submit a record of the student’s work, including any grades assigned.
- Once all of the above have been received and records have been received from the last school attended the Admissions Committee will review your application and viable candidates will be invited for an interview and possible student testing. You will be notified in if you have not been selected for an interview.
- Interview and/or Student Testing. We conduct an interview with all new families to discuss the covenant being entered into for the education of your child. We encourage both parents to attend if possible. In addition, students without appropriate test scores may be scheduled for testing to evaluate their ability to satisfy the academic demands of North Georgia Christian Academy.
- Notification of Acceptance. We will notify you promptly once you have been accepted. Upon notification of acceptance, you have 10 days to submit the following:
● Materials Fee
● Applicable Tuition amount
- · Copy of Birth Certificate
- · Certificate of Ear, Eye, and Dental Examinations (Form 3300)
- · Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
If you have conscientious objections to immunizations, please submit a signed statement to that affect that has been notarized.
Once we have received all of the items your enrollment process will be complete. However, a delay in receiving these documents may jeopardize your spot and you may have to be placed on a waiting list if necessary.